Usconsalt specialists represent creditors in the bankruptcy procedure. At first we identify Client’s needs, his/her awareness of the Debtor’s entering bankruptcy and interests between parties to the transaction.
Our work includes
- studying corporate and economic relations between parties to the transaction;
- listing the events to identify the abuse of rights of the counterparties;
- analyzing the Debtor’s financial condition to determine insolvency signs;
- comprehending the peculiarities and character of both Creditor’s and Debtor’s activities;
- verifying the transaction reality.
Usconsalt successfully represented Creditor’s interests
- when including Debtor’s creditors’ demands into the Register ;
- in contesting the Debtor’s transaction;
- at the meeting of Debtor’s creditors.
Also you may be interested in services: