Usconsalt Company does active business in supporting our Clients’ business interests when they interact with state bodies.
Our experience enables us to provide advice on
- recognizing decisions, actions or failure of the state body or local authority that violate economic interests illegal;
- asserting the rights in the case of refusal to provide land plots and other property;
- challenging the imposing illegal fines and restrictions on the client;
- reducing the amount of financial responsibility.
Participating in administrative disputes we are guided by the following principles:
- priority to the Client’s rights;
- balance between private and public interests;
- civilized interactions between authorities and business.
Also you may be interested in services: