Transaction structuring and support
Any transaction is introduced with Due Diligence.
- have a deeper understanding of a process;
- conduct a thorough analysis of a situation;
- identify potential risks;
- offer possible solutions to meet the Client’s needs.
While selecting an optimal transaction structure, business reforming or an individual business process, Usconsalt specialists account:
- the Client’s real needs;
- technology and conditions of a business-process implementation;
- tax effects;
- risks of the adjudication in bankruptcy of the parties to a transaction.
We are recognized in field of legal representing to challenge transactions and confirmation and affirmation of transaction legitimacy, our specialists consider any potential risks and reduce grounds for appeals against transactions.
Usconsalt specialists successfully performed transaction structuring and support by
- buying and selling shares, stocks, business;
- buying and selling real estate including land plots;
- approving the easement;
- Contractor Agreement;
- distribution agreements
- other agreements.
Also you may be interested in services: