Usconsalt specialists provide advisory support concerning regulations of relations between business members, shareholders, investors and management of the company:
- risk analysis of corporate complications in the company activity;
- building of the corporate structure considering the peculiarities of members’ financial and managerial relations;
- development of corporation agreements and contracts, company internal documents to improve the culture of corporate relations in the Client’s company;
- support of complex issues on preparing, conveying and conducting general meetings of members and shareholders;
- Client’s support in the corporate dispute resolutions.
Usconsalt specialists provide advisory support in mergers and acquisitions (M&A):
- legal expertise of companies and assets (Due Diligence);
- legal opinion on business selling and buying;
- development of procedure to transmit business management to a purchaser;
- preparations of document package to attract private investments;
- Client’s support at negotiating the bargains.
Also you may be interested in services: